Hey Love World,
Happy “I’m Grateful For You” Day. As I am sitting in the back of the car with Chad and my mother-in-love and we are heading to Charlotte for our “Im Grateful” feast. As I sit with the sun on my back away from snowy Syracuse I use think of all the things I’m grateful for.
1. I’m grateful to be alive and in my right mind. Some days the right mind part leaves me in question. LOL!!
2. I’m grateful to be able to share my life with Chad. Through the ups and downs of life we have only grown together stronger. I can’t wait to see how the rest of the year ends. Something big is about to happen.
3. I’m grateful to be working on establishing and building my own legacy through Me Self Love. For years I have talked about doing this but to no avail it was just that…talk. Now I am moving consistently towards this. Blogs first, then speaking engagements, then…other stuff. Stick with the blog and you will be amongst the first to know.
4. I’m grateful for family (blood and non blood). One thing about me is I don’t do friends. Either we’re family or we’re not. There is no middle ground. I am grateful for my parents and brother who continue to support and love on Chad and I. I am grateful for my grandparents who are alive and well.
5. I am grateful for the best church family (People’s AMEZ Church) and our pastor (Rev. Jaime) for their never ending love, encouragement, and support. Our church family have grown into our Syracuse family (I DON’T DO FRIENDS). These last six years has been a never ending growth spurt and I am the better for it. Through this church connection I was able to obtain brothers and sisters that are like none other. While I do not want to get into naming each one, they each hold a special place in my heart. The part of my heart that will go crazy if someone messes with them.
6. I am grateful for the ability to be free from the bondage of a normal 9-5 and I pray that God continues to allow this blessing.
7. I am grateful for the ability to sit here in the backseat of this smooth riding Cadillac. It was just six months ago when Chad and I received a call that we needed but weren’t expecting. To make a long story short after 2 years of having only one car we were blessed with my grandfather’s car that at the time only had 18,000 miles on it. By having another car Chad and I have been able to do more without being stressed out in how to do it.
8. I’m grateful for each one of our Me Self Love World family members. I am thankful you all have decided to take this ride with me.
These are just a few of the things I am grateful for in this season. Funny how I listed 8. Eight is the number of new beginnings. I have a feeling that this blog will lead to a bunch of new beginnings for everyone attached.
I pray that you take the time today to reflect on all the blessings you have in your life and just be grateful. Remember it could be just a little bit worse. What are you grateful for today? Click To Tweet
Walk In Love,